Ever find yourself so busy – your life balance is waaaay off?
You have so much on your plate – your mind is stressed, you neglect self-care for your body, don’t devote enough time with God and His word to adequately refresh your soul, or your interactions with loved ones lack quantity and/or quality.
You plan to pull it back together after the holidays, when your calendar clears, or some external slow-down trigger occurs.
TempleCare12 is your internal trigger.
It helps you draw a line in the sand and take action with consistent small, manageable steps. This 12-day program will help you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times.
This episode is the first of 12 outlining 12 daily steps to better balance in mind, body and soul.
Listen in and bring your balance back!
Resources Referenced in this Episode:
- TempleCare12 Overview – click here to download this free guide and tool
- DAY 1 – Plank It Out Resources:
- Plank School with Jonathan Ross (VIDEO from the American Council on Exercise)
- 5 Plank Variations for a Strong Core by Kelley Vargos (ARTICLE from the American Council on Exercise)
- Advanced and want a push? Try this Three-Minute Perfect Plank Workout (VIDEO from Bowflex)
- Share questions and progress in our FREE Faith Applied community or on Instagram (tag me @nettyejohnson and use hashtag #templecare12)
Thanks for subscribing to the Faith Applied podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android so you can receive every episode automatically.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com
Wonderful Nettye! Temple Care 12 is amazing! Love what the Lord is continuing to do in your life! Such a great ministry. God Bless you. Thank you for class this past semester. Hope to see you again.
For His glory!