Many fitness experts say the pushup is like the perfect resistance exercise. Jonathan Ross, with the American Council on Exercise, says one of the reasons the pushup has endured for so long is because it’s cheap, it’s easy, it doesn’t require any equipment, and it works multiple parts of the body all at the same time. Another great thing about a pushup is that it’s very variable and almost anyone can do it.
TempleCare12 helps you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times, and this 9th day pushes full body strength with the addition of push ups to your daily routine.
Note: The days of the program build upon each other, so I encourage you to follow the sequence.
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview – use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
- Episode 016: Day 5 Feed Your Mind
- Episode 017: Day 6 Drink Up
- Episode 018: Day 7 Rest
- Episode 019: Day 8 Stop at Satisfied
Now on to Day 9. Listen in for details…
Resources Referenced in this Episode:
Subscribe to the Faith Applied podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android so you can receive every episode automatically.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com