TempleCare12 helps you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times, and this 12th and final day caps off the series with reflection.
Listen in …
Note: The days of the program are connected and build upon each other. If you have missed any episodes, I encourage you to go back and follow the series in sequence.
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview– use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
- Episode 016: Day 5 Feed Your Mind
- Episode 017: Day 6 Drink Up
- Episode 018: Day 7 Rest
- Episode 019: Day 8 Stop at Satisfied
- Episode 020: Day 9 Power Push-Ups
- Episode 021: Day 10 Express Gratitude
- Episode 022: Day 11 Connect to Correct
Resources Referenced in this Episode:
Let’s connect. I’d love to hear if/how this series helped you. Reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the Faith Applied podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android so you can receive every episode automatically.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com