What’s your superpower?
Everyone has at least one. What’s yours?
Do you wear it boldly and use it wisely?
Today’s guest Paula Johnson-Hutchinson is a serial entrepreneur, stylist, educator, author, and speaker. She has the superpower of connection and consistently brings together women for inspiration, collaboration, growth, and support.
In this comfortable conversation with you’ll hear how to acknowledge weakness without paying yourself weak and how to walk with authority. Paula shares about the beauty and effectiveness of collaboration and positive sisterhood. And listen in for practical tips on how to get free from people (the title and topic of one her four books), how to stand in and share your superpower, and more.
This episode is sponsored by the Mompreneur Accountability Getaway – A Balance and Business Retreat.
Busy moms who own and operate businesses – this is your place and space to connect with like-minded women for self-care and strategic planning. This is the break you need and deserve. Join us for a weekend of peaceful productivity on March 29-30, 2019. More information and registration at nettyejohnson.com/mag
Ways to Connect with Paula Hutchinson
- Paula’s Website: www.paulajhutchinson.com
- Paula’s Hair Care Product Line: Second To None Hair Care Systems
- Paula’s Books:
Referenced in this Episode:
- Video from Paula’s A Walk In My Stilettoes 2016 – Intro to Nettye’s session on self-care
- Stilettoes Pitch and Strut panelist – Rochelle Calhoun
- Southern University College of Business – Garrett A. Morgan Summer Business Institute
- Best way to start your day – Faith Applied episode 31 coming soon Subscribe to the Faith Applied podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android so you can receive every episode automatically.
- More on strengths – Faith Applied Episode 30 Sharpen Your Gifts
- 2019 Stilettoes Pitch and Strut Pitch Competition Winner – Louisiana Teacake Company
- In honor of this win teacake box orders placed thru March 30, 2019 get 25% extra for free!
- Mompreneur Accountability Weekend – A Balance and Business Retreat. A few spots remain. The event is not to be missed. http://nettyejohnson.com/mag
- What Paula is reading: Boss Women Pray by Kachelle Kelly
Share the conversation!
Who do you know that could relate to or benefit from this episode?
Share it with them and continue the conversation.
I’d also love to hear your thoughts. Share in the Faith Applied Community– (the place for continued discussion and bonus resources). Click hereto join.
Connect on Instagram at http://instagram.com/nettyejohnson – Follow me and DM your thoughts.
Did you find this content helpful? If so, please leave a ranking and review in Apple Podcasts. I read each one and value the feedback. https://faithapplied.today/review/
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson, CHES, CHC. This podcast supports purpose driven believers who want balance and better. Each episode contains truthful and transparent discussions about faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com