How are your connections with other people?
We need one another. For well living – love and relationships matter.
TempleCare12 helps you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times, and this 11th day in the series calls you to connect to correct – adjust focus and use of time, so connections with others are not neglected.
Listen in …
Note: The days of the program are connected and build upon each other. If you have missed any episodes, I encourage you to go back and follow the series in sequence.
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview – use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
- Episode 016: Day 5 Feed Your Mind
- Episode 017: Day 6 Drink Up
- Episode 018: Day 7 Rest
- Episode 019: Day 8 Stop at Satisfied
- Episode 020: Day 9 Power Push-Ups
- Episode 021: Day 10 Express Gratitude
Resources Referenced in this Episode:
Regrets of the Dying blog post by Bronnie Ware
THE TOP FIVE REGRETS OF THE DYING: A LIFE TRANSFORMED BY THE DEARLY DEPARTING GIVES HOPE FOR A BETTER WORLD. – The book: Bronnie’s delightful memoir is a courageous, life-changing book that will leave you feeling more compassionate and inspired to live the life you are truly here to live.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com