We need to check in on one another and be the support people need when they need it because at some point, we will all be that person in need.
Not sure what to say when talking with a person amid difficult times?
This episode of Faith Applied contains audio from a video recorded when I was in a prolonged period of pain. I hope this no-filter sharing about how we support one another is helpful.
Key Explorations In This Episode:
- Biblical reminders about the ups and downs of life
- Three reasons needed support often does not happen
- Helps to effectively support people in the midst of difficult times
Referenced In this Episode:
- Time for everything under the sun… (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)
- We will have trials and tribulations in life…(John 16:33)
- “Everybody’s Got Something” by Robin Roberts
Prefer to watch the referenced video? Click here or image below.
New to Podcasts? Welcome!
A podcast is essentially a talk radio program hosted on the internet accessible on demand. You can listen when you are at your computer, or stream or download them to your phone to listen during your commute, while you run errands, exercise, cook, do housework etc. The choice of how, when and and where to listen is yours!
Here are a few options:
- Listen via the blog. Each episode of the Faith Applied podcast appears in a blog post on out blog http://faithapplied.today. Simply click the play icon (triangle) in the post.
- Listen via a podcatcher app. Podcatchers are apps that connect to a large searchable library of podcasts, and make it easy to listen to specific podcasts you select. When you subscribe to a podcast, the app automatically ‘catches’ and loads each new episode in your app when it released. (Very helpful so you don’t miss an episode.) You can subscribe and listen to Faith Applied on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and other popular podcast apps.
Share the conversation!
Who do you know that could relate to or benefit from this episode? Share it with them and continue the conversation.
Share your thoughts!
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Please leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a short 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher. I value feedback and your rating/comments help me tailor and improve the podcast. Ratings can also improve the visibility of the podcast, and help others who don’t know about Faith Applied discover it.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson, CHES, CHC.
This podcast supports purpose driven believers who want balance and better. Each episode contains truthful and transparent discussions about faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com