How are you in periods of transition?
Do you approach moves from your current place or stage of life to another with eager enthusiasm? Timid trepidation? A bit of both?
I’m in the midst of a significant shift, and this episode shares my testimony and takeaways from this time of transition.
Let’s talk about when God opens doors.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Three categories of ‘doors’ God opens
- God’s purpose and our response to change/transition
- Perspective when doors remain closed
- Reliance on relationship with God
- Value of community
Referenced In this Episode:
Interested in connecting for collaboration?
- Internship: Go tohttp://bit.ly/NJ-Intern19 for further details and application.
- Speaker/Teacher Connection: Text “Connect” to 2255030585 to set up a mutually convenient time to discuss further.
New to Podcasts? Welcome!
A podcast is essentially a talk radio program hosted on the internet accessible on demand. You can listen when you are at your computer, or stream or download them to your phone to listen during your commute, while you run errands, exercise, cook, do housework etc. The choice of how, when and and where to listen is yours!
Here are a few options:
- Listen via the blog. Each episode of the Faith Applied podcast appears in a blog post on out blog http://faithapplied.today. Simply click the play icon (triangle) in the post.
- Listen via a podcatcher app. Podcatchers are apps that connect to a large searchable library of podcasts, and make it easy to listen to specific podcasts you select. When you subscribe to a podcast, the app automatically ‘catches’ and loads each new episode in your app when it released. (Very helpful so you don’t miss an episode.) You can subscribe and listen to Faith Applied on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and other popular podcast apps.
Share the conversation!
Who do you know that could relate to or benefit from this episode? Share it with them and continue the conversation.
Share your thoughts!
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Please leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a short 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher. I value feedback and your rating/comments help me tailor and improve the podcast. Ratings can also improve the visibility of the podcast, and help others who don’t know about Faith Applied discover it.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson, CHES, CHC.
This podcast supports purpose driven believers who want balance and better. Each episode contains truthful and transparent discussions about faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com