By the seventh day, God had finished the work he had been doing so on the seventh day, he rested from all his work and God blessed the seventh day and made it holy because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis 2:2-3 NIV
Our bodies, our minds, our souls need rest.
On this seventh day of the TempleCare 12 program, we will cease from work in the program to reinforce this mind, body, Spirit, discipline of rest.
Rest. What that entails is up to you.
Listen in to Day 7…
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview – use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
- Episode 016: Day 5 Feed Your Mind
- Episode 017: Day 6 Drink Up!
Check back for Episode 019 when we get back to work with the Day 8 activity.
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com