Water sustains life.
About 60% of the human body is water, and we need water for a wide variety of crucial bodily functions.
Do you drink enough every day?
TempleCare12 helps you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times and this 6th episode shares why you should and provides tips to make that happen.
Note: The days of the program build upon each other, so it helps to follow the sequence.
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview – use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
- Episode 016: Day 5 Feed Your Mind
Listen in to Day 6…
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com