Knowledge is a gift that brings power. It is an impetus for change.
God gave us intellect. Honor that gift. Never stop learning.
TempleCare12 helps you create or reinforce healthy and whole habits during crazy-busy or otherwise challenging times and this 5th day encourages you to feed your mind.
Note: The days of the program build upon each other, so it helps to follow the sequence.
- Download the TempleCare12 Overview– use this free guide and tool for planning and tracking
- Episode 012: Program Introduction and Day 1 – Plank It Out
- Episode 013: Day 2 Veggies Rule
- Episode 014: Day 3 The Bread of Life
- Episode 015: Day 4 Made to Move
On to Day 5. Listen in…
Resources Referenced in this Episode:
About this Podcast
The Faith Applied podcast is hosted by Nettye Johnson. This podcast supports purpose driven individuals who want balance and better in their lives. Each episode discusses faith, mind/body wellness, purpose or productivity with the intent that together we’ll learn better, and do better, so we can live better. Check out Nettye’s other offerings and services to help you at http://nettyejohnson.com